The postcode SA3 1AN will take you towards the Caravan Storage site on Stouthall Lane, which backs onto the property. If you find yourself here please turn towards the A4118 (Port Eynon road) and take a right. The gate is the next turn immediately on your right.
Directions from the M4, Cardiff
• Take the M4 to exit 42 (Skewen) onto the A483
• Follow the A483 onto Fabian Way for approx 4 miles
• Continue onto Quay Parade/A4067, passing Sainsbury's on your left
• Follow Oystermouth road onto Mumbles road for approx 3.5 miles
• After passing the Murco garage on your left, take the next right onto Mayals Rd, following the brown signs for South Gower
• Follow the B4436 for approx 4 miles
• At Pennard Church take a right onto Vennaway Lane/B4436, following the signs for Port Eynon
• At the junction take a left onto the A4118, signposted Port Eynon
• Follow this road for approx 6 miles.
• The main entrance to Stouthall is on your right (if you pass the Texaco petrol station on your left you have gone too far)
Directions from the M4, Llanelli
• Take the M4 to exit 47 (Penllegaer)
• Take the 4th exit onto the A483 towards Fforestfach
• At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A484 (follow the brown signs for Gower)
• At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit continuing on the A484
• At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Victoria Rd
• At the traffic lights take a right onto the B4295.
• Approx. 1 mile after you pass the Tesco Petrol Station take a left onto Cefn Stylle Rd (Be aware very narrow roads)
• Remain on this road until you pass the Poundffald Inn on your right.
• Bear right ahead onto Tirmynydd Rd (signpost for Dunvant)
• After approx 1 mile take a right onto the B4271
• Follow this road for approx 4 miles.
• Follow signs for Cefn Bryn/Reynoldston
• Continue on this road through the village of Reynoldston for approx 3 miles (Passing the King Arthur on your left)
• At the junction take a right onto the A4118 (sign posted Port Eynon)
• The main entrance to Stouthall is approx 100m on your right (if you pass the Texaco on your left you've gone too far)